| EMHS in Brewer, Maine is recruiting for a Contracting and Sourcing Negotiator. This is a full time position located in, Bangor, Maine. |
Sourcing/Contracting Negotiator reports to Dir. Contracting and Sourcing. Responsible for assigned system wide Sourcing & Contracting (S&C) initiatives. Initiatives include supplies, equipment, services, IT and others as assigned. The incumbent will work with supply chain members onoptimizing group purchasing, implementing multi-year strategic alliances with suppliers to leverage volume and reducing the number of vendors. Position will work on sourcing initiatives & upon completion of agreements will work with Analytics and Procurement to verify negotiated compliance, value and service are achieved. Individual will source and negotiate assigned initiatives and make significant contributions to supply chain from a quality, price & service perspective.
· Responsible for excellent customer service
· Train staff to ensure contracting and sourcing practices as assigned
· Manage and foster collaborative relationships between department leaders and contracting staff
· Work in collaboration with colleagues to maintain a leading supply chain model.
· Work with member facilities on assigned initiatives to drive compliance with current EMHS/VHA/NPC contracts/initiatives
· Validates LOP's/LOC's for GPO related system-wide contracts are complete
· Utilize HealthCare IQ data to determine cost saving opportunities as assigned
· Maintain vendor relations in regards to sourcing, selecting and partnering to assure all terms and conditions for business transactions with vendors and customers are properly managed
· Adhere to the Contracting/Sourcing process that creates opportunities for savings and operational efficiencies
· Ensures legal, ethical and financial parameters are being adhered to
· Seeks direction from Legal, Compliance and Finance when appropriate
· Maintains timeline as assigned by DS&C
· Treats vendors with respect, strives for win/win results while maximizing savings opportunities
· Works with Director-Sourcing and Contracting on annual savings goals for the System
· Works with department budget
· Work to implement and drive compliance for NPC initiatives
· Works to standardize equipment, products, services and utilities resulting in savings for the System
· Reports realized savings or lost opportunity to Director
· Meet organization standards set forth in policies and procedures related to Supply Chain
· Develop, utilize and lead teams to meet quality and continuous improvement requirements Community
The Bangor community is nestled among the scenic Maine coast, Acadia National Park and the Mount Katahdin region with mountains and landscapes for exceptional year-round recreation that includes hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, boating, skiing, golf and more. Our neighborhoods are safe, family friendly and have outstanding schools.
To apply for this position visit careers.emhs.org or contact Heather Fowler at firstname.lastname@example.org Use Job # 46117
Equal Opportunity Employment We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.