| Amazing career experiences that count. |
At Main Line Health®, our Magnet® hospitals are well-known throughout suburban Philadelphia for our award-winning care. We recently have been recognized by the Philadelphia Business Journal as one of the top ten "Best Places to Work" in the Delaware Valley. And with a history spanning more than 150 years, it’s one of the region’s most honored and respected academic healthcare institutions.
We are currently in search of a key resource to join our team as we design the future of supply chain for the health system and our Clinical Resource Management (CRM) process:
Clinical Resource Management Leader- Newtown Square, PA
The Clinical Resource (CRM) Manager will assist and support the Main Line Health (MLH) Supply Chain Management strategy by facilitating the coordinated process for managing product introduction and impacting non-salary expense reduction initiative related to clinical preference. Will also be responsible for ensuring that the Clinical Resource Management Work Groups provide a framework and process for the introduction, evaluation, standardization and utilization of products, new technology and services at Main Line Health. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Developing collegial working relationships with key CEW and Campus Clinical Operations leaders
• Marketing the CRM program as a resource for product selection and acquisition to System and Campus clinical leaders
• Providing dashboard information and documentation to the executive oversight committee to include project initiative savings
• Reviewing/evaluating all proposed projects with respective CRM clinical team leaders
• Working with team leaders to compile all data required (financial analysis, evaluation feedback, evidence and best practice)
• Directing the CRM Teams as they evaluate products & new technology for quality, safety, and cost effectiveness
• Ensuring and support education of new items as appropriate
• Coordinating the Recall Management Program
Must have Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years in supply chain/inventory management/purchasing experience in critical care areas, preferably surgical services. In lieu of supply chain experience, a minimum of 5 years clinical experience in a critical care setting, preferably surgical services. An extensive background in health care with in-depth understanding of issues and trends and extensive knowledge of MS Excel to support analytics and metrics is strongly desired. Experience with PeopleSoft software and reporting tools and product implementation and value analysis experience is preferred.
If you're ready to do more with your career, please e-mail Ellen Purcell at PurcellE@mlhs.org.
Applicants must certify that they have not used tobacco products or nicotine in any form in the 90-days prior to submitting an application to Main Line Health. This will be verified during pre-employment testing. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer