· Principle Responsibilities
· Manages and leads supply chain employees and outcomes relative to key performance indicators and organizational goals.
o Sets clear expectations for work performance, outcomes and initiatives.
o Supports recruitment, interviewing, hiring and onboarding process.
o Conducts ongoing coaching, assessment, training and education of staff.
o Maintains scheduling, time off approval and time card sign-off.
o Maintains optimal staffing.
· Assesses existing practices for efficiency and effectiveness, identifying opportunities for improved work load balancing, prioritization and resource allocation.
o Responsible for maintaining proper stock levels and coordinates physical inventory cycle counts providing technical assistance. Maintains record of all physical inventory records.
o Advises employees regarding warehouse related needs and requirements.
o Develops and monitors qualitative and quantitative metrics to measure progress toward goals, productivity and throughput.
o Participates in evaluation, selection and integration of technology and information management systems.
o Meets with vendors and customers to identify and resolve concerns.
· Collects and analyzes costs and productivity data to identify trends, project future budget needs and determine improvement opportunities.
o Works with supervisors to develop and manage productivity standards, measurements and accountabilities.
o Leads teams for the development of common workflow, policies and procedures.
o Other duties as assigned.
· Must be 18 years of age with education and/or experience needed to meet required functional competencies as listed on the job description, and High school diploma or GED preferred
· Bachelor's degree in business, information technology or equivalent experience preferred
· 3 to 7 years of experience in inventory, materials control, perpetual inventory systems or receiving, storage, picking and cycle counting required
· 3 to 7 years of leadership experience preferably in a union environment required
· Additional Job Description
Additional Job Description
Work Schedule: 11 AM - 7 PM